I currently have three Achieve debit cards that I ordered to better manage money, but this company takes cash from customers and when you call to complain, the supervisors are very nasty and sarcastic, with no regards to even attempting to resolve my recieving my funds that were loaded on my card originally on May 28,2011.Today is July 2,2011 and I still hanot recieved my funds.

ive made atleast 10 calls to customer service and each time Ive been told you should recieve your funds in the form of a check? HUH?????

WHAT IS THE PROBLEM WITH THESE SCAMMED UP, DESPERATE & BROKE DEBIT CARD SERVICES ROBBING THEIR CUSTOMERS.I'm also reporting this to the Better Business Bureau.

Review about: Achievecard Debit Card.

Had an Experience with Achievecard?

Comments

Capital One - Customer Service  Capital One "Capital One is trying to get me to pay for a fraud charge to my account that I did NOT make. I have been on the phone with these people..." Read more Skylight Visa - Unauthorized transaction Skylight Visa "On july 30th 2017 a transaction of 92 dollars was taking out my account it was a trial cbd oil for i believe 5.95 for shipping only thing i agreed..." Read more Purchased $500 NetSpend Reload Card from Walgreens but No Money on the Card Netspend "I purchased a NetSpend reload card from Walgreens on July 15, 2014. When I tried to upload the money to my card, I got a text alert saying that my..." Read more Evolution Finance, Inc. (Wallethub) Suck  Big Time! WalletHub "I honestly do Not even know Why I ever bothered to sign up with them! It was definitely a Big Mistake! This company is 100% Disgusting And Totally Useless! The..." Read more DON'T RENT FROM AMERICAN HOMES 4 RENT! American Homes 4 Rent "Rented from AH4R for two years (2015-2017) IN Powder Springs, GA and they are horrible to deal with. Your rent is going up every year without fail and they are..." Read more Woofgang Bakery And Grooming Fleming Island - Poor Customer Service, Privacy Information Violation, Harrassment Woofgang Bakery And Grooming Fleming Island "I had purchased a harness from Woofgang Bakery on the 4th of September 2017 (few days prior to Hurricane Irma). My family and I were forced to evacuate Middleburg Florida..." Read more Little Caesars - So Disappointed Little Caesars "Why would you ever even consider the use of a spoiled boy in front of a game on TV? Insane the slam you make on families. Just simply wrong and..." Read more Similitudeinc Dot Com - BTC ADDER SOFTWARE THAT IS WORKING FOR ME IN 2017 Similitudeinc Dot Com "I want to share my experience with what is called money adder software. I earlier came across Paypal adder in 2013 and lost several thousands of dollars buying different ones..." Read more