The IRS send my tax refund to my account and i called today at 06:43 p.m. and i gave my account number to verify if my refund was there and they told me i didn't have anything there the IRS send me my refund on March 30th and i want my money....
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I've had my NetSpend account for well over 2 years now. My direct deposit from work goes into this account as well as my tax refund deposit. I recently decided..."
- "This the email stating actual and true facts and I did offer to provide to them actual documented proof from physicians. I am now convinced that even the executives do..."
- "I purchased a Vanilla MasterCard in the amount of $200.00 on Dec 1st,2015. My receipt states the activated amount to be $200.00 however when i tried to use it I..."
- "Yes.. My name is Lavinya Galarza and I'm a buying customer we'll in July I purchased a iPhone6 plus gold from one your sellers themobileshop... and this my 4 complaint..."
- "I ordered a bathing suit from modlily online. I received a package in the mail that was nothing close to what i ordered, not to mention 3 sizes too small! I..."
- "...Out of nowhere, I woke up with an incredible itchy, blotchy rash, pics attached. I went to immediate care and..."
- "I had my account deactivated today after putting in countless hours.I am a mother of 17month old baby girl which is the reason I even used Swagbucks. I was using..."
- "I have shown these pictures to Oak Grove rental office I have also had the office send these pictures to Morgan Properties also so that this problem can be handled...."