Product: Achievecard Card Activation Clear all filters (6 of 6 reviews match)
filters
seller:
state:
city:
product:
Achievecard - Card Activation Review from Santa Ana, California
I very upset with acheive card policies and rules i have been a customer for 5 years my card was stolen was sent new card went t activate it wasnt able to they told me i need to send legal documents before i can get.my.card.activaed that is so wrong my purse was stolen...
Product
Achievecard Card Activation
Reply to reviews
I am glad I haven't activated my card yet and I won't either. I will not be another one of your guys' victims! So don't count me as one !
sweets

Thanks for the reviews. I will not activate this card. I was only minutes away from making that mistake.

Sheri

I have had Achieve card for about 2 yrs. I have had no problems with them. My direct deposit always get posted to my account 2 to 3 days rarly.

Product
Achievecard Card Activation
Reply to reviews

Achievecard - Unsatisfied customers

I purchase a GreenDot Visa from Walgeern in St. Louis Mo. Put 20.00dollars activated and they state the three succurity numbers on the back or incorrect , l do know how to read and l can count and the #334 it states incorrect.
Additional Fees
Interest Rate

Achievecard Card Activation Review

I am very upset with achieve. They activated a new card for me 3 weeks ago and I can only use the card as a credit card and not as a debit card. There is some issue with a pin number. I have been a customer for 7 years. Its done. What can be done?

Achievecard Card Activation Review

I got the card in the mail and thought it was a mistake from my old job that left a few months ago, but when I called in to activate it but, they kept asking for my social security number, so I said Nevermind.I looked it up and realized that company is actually closed.

#521912
You cant even activate the card. FIX THE *** PROBLEM!