Achievecard Card Activation Review from Santa Ana, California
I very upset with acheive card policies and rules i have been a customer for 5 years my card was stolen was sent new card went t activate it wasnt able to they told me i need to send legal documents before i can get.my.card.activaed that is so wrong my purse was stolen i.didnt have any id social.security.card.or anything it was.allmstrolen.from me.i.cried.im.on disability the only money I have they have no right to keep my money from me that is all.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "This is what is happening in America today. "Corporate America" has taken over. The state and federal agencies have helped them do this. You will see from the two documents..."
- "Basically, I'm now a single mom, divorcing, last hearing July 15 and 17th, it has been *** as divorces are known to be, I have two big cc, discover and..."
- "Please look at the uploaded documents so that you can see what I'm talking about. I do not understand why "The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau" closed their files on..."
- "I received an email notifying me that there was a "glitch" and i was charged repeatedly for 5 minutes, continuously. That was last Friday. Today, it's Tuesday, no status, no..."
- "i called them on sat. When my air first one out and today is Thursday and I live in Arizona an excessive heat warning for this week and yet it..."
- "Hello my name is Ricardo, Last night I had the worst! experience with one of your employees customer service drive-through, this girl had the worst attitude and when I confronted..."
- "Wolfgang Puck organic tomato bisque soup had a cockroach. Where is the quality control? This is pretty disgusting. The soups must be canned in China but I doubt in the..."
- "This is the worst place to go!!!! Employees are idiots or something!!! After making wait more than 5 minutes to take my order I ask for the mint chocolate swirl..."
- "I have shown these pictures to Oak Grove rental office I have also had the office send these pictures to Morgan Properties also so that this problem can be handled...."