Achievecard Card Activation Review from Santa Ana, California
I very upset with acheive card policies and rules i have been a customer for 5 years my card was stolen was sent new card went t activate it wasnt able to they told me i need to send legal documents before i can get.my.card.activaed that is so wrong my purse was stolen i.didnt have any id social.security.card.or anything it was.allmstrolen.from me.i.cried.im.on disability the only money I have they have no right to keep my money from me that is all.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "There will be FOUR DOCUMENTS attached to this post. Please look at each of the documents. Where these people get this stuff is beyond me, it just keeps coming. I..."
- "if there is no safe , anymore how can we expect a refund? no one to even talk to NOONE. Like they never existed..... I have over 950$ in..."
- "I've had my NetSpend account for well over 2 years now. My direct deposit from work goes into this account as well as my tax refund deposit. I recently decided..."
- "They are horrible. I just got a coat. was supposed to be Medium, but is size XXXS or "zero." Won't fit anyone over the age of 10. I am out..."
- "4500 curry ford rd Orlando fl This is the twistee treat located on Curry Ford Road in Orlando Florida. I noticed I was in the low class ghetto Hispanic section..."
- "BAD BREEDER EXPERIENCE 3D Retrievers - Labrador Retriever Breeder Conroe, TX Recently purchased a 3 year old Lab, who was stated to be in good health, with no known health..."
- "i called them on sat. When my air first one out and today is Thursday and I live in Arizona an excessive heat warning for this week and yet it..."
- "I received an email notifying me that there was a "glitch" and i was charged repeatedly for 5 minutes, continuously. That was last Friday. Today, it's Tuesday, no status, no..."
- "Something really disturbing came to my attention today. Company reviews reviews need to be honest, candid and made by real customers. Creating bogus reviews for the benefit of marketing and..."