I keep getting text mesgs for someone elses card.Its been going on for months.
You would think the actual owner of the card would wonder why they have not received the mesgs. Iv called the company and they say its nothing they can do.
I keep unsubscribing yet get a text the following day.What a *** company.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I purchased a NetSpend reload card from Walgreens on July 15, 2014. When I tried to upload the money to my card, I got a text alert saying that my..."
- "I've had similar issues as other complaints - fees at "free" atms, many denied transactions, but not once have I been able to get through to a real person in..."
- "I found out from someone that he had been charged an interest fee twice one for the balance owed plus interest on top of that interest.They did this on a..."
- "I ordered this coat and was highly disappointed once I received it. The coat was extremely large underneath; however, it did fit from head to tail on the top. As..."
- "The only reason I ordered through Cichic was because they advertised yoga onzie brand pants, by the way is still being shown as in stock. But when the package arrived..."
- "My programmable Honeywell thermostat blow up & caused smoke. I was out at work & came home and saw wall had some smoke on it. The house smelled very bad...."
- "After three attempts they still cannot seem to get it together. I've had three teams and none of them seem to be able to keep it together and get..."
- " Even if you're an educated person, if you cross paths with the Owner of the Publicity..."
- "The chipotle chicken panini was the best thing you had on your menu and you took it away one day and haven't offered another good panini since. Please bring this..."