My name is Richard Conness i received a Achievecard end of last.month or the first of this month I put money on it like the 9 th I believe it was 50.00 dollar's ok I took 20.00 off that night k I put 25.00 on it Friday night now I went to get money off it today and it said I only have 4.36 cents I've not used this card so tell me where my money went if I don't get what was on the card I will file a lawsuit on you people I've heard bad things about this card you can text me back or call 16206050436 I'll give you until Tuesday I am beginning to believe it is a scam.

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Achievecard and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Achievecard.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cards category for more informed decision or compare Achievecard to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Achievecard?

Comments