3.9
Additional Fees
Interest Rate

My achieve card was stolen in November november of 2016 RIGT AFTER I GOT MY TAX REFUND OF ALMOST $4000!! i had no way to contact them , so i emailed them informing them, and no response. O finally gor the number an hace called several times but magically i get disconected every time

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Achievecard. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Achievecard.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cards category for more informed decision or compare Achievecard to other companies on our site.

Comments

Sumter, South Carolina, United States #1348027

I sent a dispute in a week a go and still haven't heard from Achieved Card.There were several transactions to Shang Hai China, which I did not make.

I called them and they claimed they could not do anything about the transactions until they cleared my account.

Now that they have cleared my account they are saying that it's going to take another ten days to investigate the problem.Suggestion: Like other banks maybe you should consider stopping the transaction before it has a chance to clear.

offconsumerpissed

This is part of what *** off so many hard-working people.A person such as yourself gets a $4,000 refund despite not even having a bank account.

Gee, let me guess your situation...

But, wait - there's more! You got your tax refund in November.

Meaning you did not even file your taxes on time.And, then, our tax dollars on your BS card got "stolen" - and, of course, you think the company is *** and is going to give you double the money.

Lord help us all.