I have been saving my achievecard rewards for 4 years---well on the way to 200.000 points.Then I get a text telling me I have 2 months to claim tewards or lose them.

I have 3 jobs, so when was I going to have the time to outbid anyone on anything? Needless to say the deadline has passed.

I got this card specifically for the rewards, and I should be recompensated for all those points, all those years.If there is a lawyer out there that will help me----please contact me @ arlenepalmer29@gmail.com---unless your company rectify this, I will be pursuing legal action, and I will use all social media to tell my story.

Review about: Achievecard Reward Card.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments

I never received this message, I have been trying to see my points, I had almost 900,000 pts.So this is what happened.

Not good social skills.I tried the auction several times but always at the very last second the site would "lock-up" and the person bidding against me won.

carissamckenzie0809

I as well agree with you! My points was up to almost 430000 and I lost all them because I got the same text and working two jobs wasn't ableist to actually watch the bids...