i asked for our taxes to be direct deposited onto our achieve card .the irs web site says it was sent to the bank ( achieve card ) On the 2/6/14 that was last week been almost a week and i still don't have our income taxes we have people waiting to be paid and things we need to do .

and can not because it isn't on that account yet. We will never used them again. My son used his pay power card and got his the same day they sent out deposit . we are gonna use them next year.

this is ***.We want our money please

Review about: Achievecard Deposit.

Had an Experience with Achievecard?

Comments

Lewes, Delaware, United States #1292232

I received my refund last year 2 days early so I was wondering why it's not on my card today and it's suppose to post tomorrow , but I checked my card and nothing is posted , can someone please help please answer my question please

Council Bluffs, Iowa, United States #799845

Same here, IRS sent it out on the 17th of March and here it is March 28 they still wont load my money onto the account.In fact, they put my card as stolen and deactivated it.

So now I'm sitting here trying to figure things out and how to pay meanwhile still trying to get my daughter's birthday paid for.I did a complaint to the national bank system, haven't heard from them...ughh idk what to do.

Trenton, New Jersey, United States #787549

I have achieve card too.The IRS sent my refund to them on Feb.

20th & it is the 22nd, and still no refund.

If its not there by the 25th, I'm canceling my achieve card, purchasing a greed dot card, and calling the IRS to change everything.F YOU ACHIEVE CARD!!!

to Anonymous Charlotte, North Carolina, United States #789679

Same thing here. So did you ever receive anything ?

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States #785422

Same here taxes was accepted on Feb 4, IRS said it was sent to achieve card on Feb 11, and its Feb 15, and still nothing.