I have been a member for a couple years, I guess now what they consider a prefered member. What a joke (or scam) I have recently traveled to Kansas City on business and checked into the Hotel using my card. when I arrived Igot a ping on my phone indicating a charge from amazon for 99.00. when I contacted Achieve to verify the charge which you all know is recorded, I never authorized them to cancel card. Now it gets good. They when t ahead and cancelled my access to the card without my approval. I am stuck in KC without authorization to chargeanything, when I contacted Achieve on that Friday they told me they would ship a card within 3 to 5 business days.,Why they couldn't just activate at that time is amazing to me. This was their mistake.i received a new card via fed-ex today. when I went to activate MY FUNDS i I was told I had to provide certain documents I have no access to because I am currently in KC on busines and live in Chicago. Amazingly the only resolution they gave me is to send a check for my balance to the hotel which will take a minimum of 8 days.

I am currently soliciting any feed back to proceed because I and attorneys I have access to and personally engaged will follow up on any recourse avail

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of achievecard prepaid card from Achievecard. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $700 and wants Achievecard to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Achievecard for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Achievecard?

Comments

Bellevue, Washington, United States #1139276

I just got a Achievecard in the mail. From all the comments should I even activate this card?